Highlighted

Imported Picutres arent here anymore

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have a big problem. I have started a projekt in after effects. For this Projekt I imported some Pictures. Then I paused the Projekt for a few months. Today I wanted to end the Projekt but the Pictures arent here anymore. They are imported but everything is black. When I try the Re-Import them they are also black. What is the problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Imported Picutres arent here anymore

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have a big problem. I have started a projekt in after effects. For this Projekt I imported some Pictures. Then I paused the Projekt for a few months. Today I wanted to end the Projekt but the Pictures arent here anymore. They are imported but everything is black. When I try the Re-Import them they are also black. What is the problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics drivers, check the relevant hardware acceleration settings in Ae and also verify stuff like monitor color profiles and (invalid/ obsolete) color profiles that may be attached to the images.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try purging memory

edit -> purge -> all memory and disk cache 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0