Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing illustrator logo into after effects

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

So i had friend makea logo for me a while back and I wanted to try to animate it for a video intro. The only problem is when i upload my logo into AE, I only see a black screen with the adjustable boarders. I was told i needed to seperate the layers, as well as make it PDF compatible. I done all this and it still shows me a black screen. Can someone please help its really frustrating. Any help would be great, i am super new to AE so it definitly is just something im probably doing wrong. Thank you in advance for the help. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are putting black logo on black composition background - it is not surprising that you can't see your logo. You have to change your composition preview background logo:
- Composition>Composition Settings>Background color
or turn off background color of your composition preview:
aaaaa.jpg

or put solid layer underneath your logo with different color than black
- Layer>New>Solid Layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines