Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to download AE trial with the Manager

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm trying to download an After Effects trial to see if it suits my needs (I'm sure it will, but wanna try it before subscribing).

Since the COVID, il seems we have internet network speed restrictions and every attempt to download this software with the Adobe CC Manager fails (this Manager app takes a loooooot of bandwidth).

Is there any other way to download it than with this manager ?

I tried to contact the support with the chat, but no answer)

Thanks.

Best reagrds

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. You need to put up with those wasted 2.something gigabytes. No CC app will work with out the main app and some of the shared features. You can try the direct (unmanaged HTTP) downloads from ProDesignTools to somewhat ease the pain, but you still need to overcome the hurdle of getting it fully downloaded in the first place:

https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

If it's an option and you know someone with a better network access, this might also be advisable despite the crazy times.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you for the answer.

On Prodesign tools it's written :

Just reach out to Adobe’s Customer Care team via live online chat, and they will immediately give you temporary links to download offline installers for all the 2020 apps that you need.

No luck to reach them for 2 days now... 😕 

I'll try again and again with the main app then. Haha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines