• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in AF, how can I zoom into a window with a person, and keep the person zoomed from 0 to 100%

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a wide angle of a castle, in very top window I want to zoom in, to have a girl in the windown.

When I zoom in to about 80% the girl is moving into thr window.

How can I have her in the window from 0% till you zoom in fully.

I have looked on line, youtube, and cant get her in the window, as you see in image 2, she is missing!!!

thanks

TOPICS
How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The long and short likely is that your 3D layer approach is entirely unnecessary and your layers clip out due to a depth sorting issue or a conflict of layer switches like collpased transformations. Why not simply scale the layers to create the illusion of a zoom? Anything beyond that we can't know, since you haven't offered any info about what's actually going on inside the castle comp.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your castle and the image of the girl are in the same 3D space there is nothing to do but move the camera. There is no reason at all to animate scale. Working with 3D layers and a camera is exactly like working with actors on a set. The set doesn't move, the actors and the camera do. You don't scale an actor because you can't. You put them where they need to be, block the action, then move the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines