Highlighted

in after affects where can I find the sequence setting ? has it moved?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.59.41 PM.png

Thanks Nishu! I wanted to change the orientation of my compostion.... and found that I can do this when I render it in Media Encoder. Solved the problem. Cheers Kurt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

in after affects where can I find the sequence setting ? has it moved?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.59.41 PM.png

Thanks Nishu! I wanted to change the orientation of my compostion.... and found that I can do this when I render it in Media Encoder. Solved the problem. Cheers Kurt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kurte26040167,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you looking for the Composition Settings (Composition > Composition Settings)? Sequence Settings is a Premiere Pro feature. In After Effects, similar settings are available in Composition Settings.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines