• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increase the UI font size in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to increase the font size of the After Effects user interface?  I'm on a high-resolution display and the text is extremely hard to read.  Imagine purchasing a high-resolution display to create high-resolution video content and not be able to customize the interface of the application you're using to create the high-resolution video content. 

The last time this was addressed was in 2014: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/how-to-increase-ui-font-size-in-after-effects/m-p/58016... 

Alas, the solution there has been archived.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mikel61830751,

Thanks for reaching out.

I understand how inconvenient it could be. Sorry about that. I'd recommend you create a post about it on the After Effects UserVoice. Here's the link: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand sending us to this website is your answer. But still, a year has gone and no solutions is on the table. How is possible that Adobe don't have a bit of responsability for its users. Since before of 2014 we had being waiting and we are still waiting for a real solution to this. Something as simple as changins the size of the tex isn't possible in After effect in 2021... 

We may need to start praying to the animation Good or something to see if someone makes a plugin to solve what Adobe just doesn't seems to care, as per usual. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines