Highlighted

Infinite time of render

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community !

First of all sorry if my english is bad I'm not english but french hope you understand 🙂

So my problem is that when I launch a render on After Effects or AME at the start everything is ok 40minutes of render for a video with some plugins of 4 minutes. But when the time pass the time to last is increasing more and more to a 11hours of render. I don't understand why. I have set the GPU Engine Render, I have a Ryzen 5 2600 16gb RAM and a RTX 1060.

Thanks for your time in hope that you can help me !

Have a good day 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Infinite time of render

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community !

First of all sorry if my english is bad I'm not english but french hope you understand 🙂

So my problem is that when I launch a render on After Effects or AME at the start everything is ok 40minutes of render for a video with some plugins of 4 minutes. But when the time pass the time to last is increasing more and more to a 11hours of render. I don't understand why. I have set the GPU Engine Render, I have a Ryzen 5 2600 16gb RAM and a RTX 1060.

Thanks for your time in hope that you can help me !

Have a good day 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?