• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intel HD Graphics 4600

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says this driver is unsupported and it needs to be fixed. This isn't my dedicated GPU. I have a 970M inside the laptop. I tried switching it to my dedicated GPU but I still get this error when launching After Effects. I tried to install the version listed on the website and I get an error. I went to Intel's website itself and updated all the drivers according to their driver assistant. Any ideas? How can I fix this? I'm tired of  seeing this. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you actually tried to hard-disable the integrated GPU via the EFI/ BIOS?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried that. That's a good suggestion, I'll give it a shot when I have a chance and let you know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't do that in my BIOS. It does not have the option in the BIOS for this laptop. Even when going into Nvidia control panel and switching the global settings to high performance NVIDIA processor, the error still occurs. 

Which is System Compatibility Report. Video: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Unsupported Video Driver. I click fix and the link it sends me to does not help, nor does it let me install that driver. After Effects seems to work fine if I continue with known issues, but it's still annoying seeing this error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines