Highlighted

Is increasing processing speed possible

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using the warp stabilizer effect and analyzing is occuring in background. It is exceptionally slow and I'm wondering if theres a way to allocate more cpu to it or make it foreground or whatever.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is increasing processing speed possible

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using the warp stabilizer effect and analyzing is occuring in background. It is exceptionally slow and I'm wondering if theres a way to allocate more cpu to it or make it foreground or whatever.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there isn't and no you can't. By their very nature many things in AE chug along as single-threaded processes due to video requiring linear processing for temporal consistency and there is nothing you can do about it.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0