• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way I can recreate this effect quicker?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive searched on google for a long time but I couldnt find any tutorial explaining how to make this effect, so I found my own way of making it but it takes time and is tedious. Right now ive duplicated 8 of the same clips, mirrored them all, alligned them to the edges, and ive put a wiggle effect on an adjustment layer. But this takes time. I was also wondering if theres a way to replace the clips with some sort of template so that I can quickly do this effect in premiere pro. Take a look.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

CC Repetile. Play with Tiling to get it doing what you want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Effects --> Stylize --> CC Kaleida or good old Motion Tile with suitable settings, give or take soem additional tweaking. Pre-composing may be necvessary before applying the shake to get correct results.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Kaleide doesnt work because it tampers with the footage I want to see. Motion tiling it does work but I have to zoom in a bit which results in me losing resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What effect? All I see in the embedded file is some game capture. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve. Pushing in or zooming in on pixels is always going to decrease the resolution because pixels are square and it takes very complex software to predict where edges need to go and what the colors need to be if you push in on a raster image.

Please give us some more design and workflow details. Maybe somebody can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notice how the video shakes a little and that it rotates, that effect I achieved by using the wiggler effect. What im asking is how I can extend the borders by mirroring them. Right now ive duplicated the main video 8 times and stitched it together and zooming in on the pre composition, the issue is is that that takes time. Is there any other quicker way to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Repetile. Play with Tiling to get it doing what you want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a bunch! This works perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines