• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is This A Feature? Can It Be If Not?

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I coach High School Football. I'm the OL Coach. I'm also the Team Video Guy and the Scoreboard Operator for my team's Home Games.

What I'm interested in is that as a Video Guy and a Coach. It's all about Film and Studying Your Flaws and Examining Your Opposition's Strengths and Weaknesses.

I'm interested in the options such as a Sports and Filming is looking into a Sports Telestrator. Now I know there's programs such as "Hudl" > Hudl: We Help Teams and Athletes Win But that cost to much and I'm looking to be able to work this into creating Sports Highlight Videos from all the HS Football Games I've filmed in 1 season.

I'm also big into the Music scene and have some friends of mine that are musicians and I love filming them. I've filmed them numerous times and then handed them the footage for their portfolios. But now I'd love to add in features to my footage and make the videos stand out and ad a bunch of cool features to the videos to make them pop a lot better.

So if there's any ideas of Plugins/Exstenions for a Sports Telestrator feature ins Adobe Ae. I'd love to see it

- PYRO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

AE has no built-in analytics and data visualization features. It all needs to be created manually using tracking, data-driven animation and all that. Ultimately that's why those realtime analysis systems cost so much - it's high-end stuff, often even based on proprietary technology. There's simply no easy way to re-create it as efficiently. Doing an analysis of 5 minutes of gameplay and adding fancy graphical overlays can therefore easily take more time than you may have. That may be okay for a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE has no built-in analytics and data visualization features. It all needs to be created manually using tracking, data-driven animation and all that. Ultimately that's why those realtime analysis systems cost so much - it's high-end stuff, often even based on proprietary technology. There's simply no easy way to re-create it as efficiently. Doing an analysis of 5 minutes of gameplay and adding fancy graphical overlays can therefore easily take more time than you may have. That may be okay for a season's highlight video, but is unfeasible as a regular training tool. the rest is a moot point, anyway. Even after the recent architectural under-the-hood changes, AE is pretty much a non-realtime program. You simply couldn't just draw fancy circles areound your players and scripple in annotations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thanks for filling me in!

- PYRO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines