Highlighted

Issue Rendering AE

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for help, everytime I render out of AE on this project I get this screen in black and white that shows up. Even though it is not in my timeline, elements etc... when i do regular playback in AE it looks like the second picture, no issues. Issue only happens rendering and final product.

issue.PNGno issue.PNG

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue Rendering AE

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for help, everytime I render out of AE on this project I get this screen in black and white that shows up. Even though it is not in my timeline, elements etc... when i do regular playback in AE it looks like the second picture, no issues. Issue only happens rendering and final product.

issue.PNGno issue.PNG

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zachl3751119,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue.

Could you check if it's with a particular project or all of them? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-... 

Also, have you tried exporting using Media Encoder? Are you getting the same results?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines