• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Hue Transformation

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! I seem to be struggling with successfully adding an effect in Adobe After Effects. I am trying to "change color" of the hue of my selected solid shape, however whenever I slide the "Hue Transform" numerical slider in any direction, my selected solid shape disappears. I seem to have my keyframes in order and I'm not sure what is causing this. Any help would be amazing, as this is my first time using Affect Effects for a school project. Below is a screenshot:Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 10.24.21 AM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong effect and the usual stuff about potentially broken hardware acceleration applies. Check the settings, use the conventional Hue/ Saturation effect for something that trivial. No need to make it complicated and risk that the color matching breaks down, when there basically is nothing to match because it's only a single color, anyway.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium says, if your logo has transparency an it has a single solid color, then you can use the Generate > Fill effect and animate the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines