Highlighted

Issue with masks not exporting correctly

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

  

Hi,

I'm having an issue were my masks aren't exporting accurately. When I preview the video in AE it's perfectly fine and accurate, but when I export it using adobe media encoder the mask seems to lag behind.

I'm having the same issue when I use tracking, it lags behind when I export it.

I attatched some pictures to explain it better.

Thanks!

2.png1.png

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that the Mask is not as accurate in export as it is inside After Effects. Am I correct? 

Please check if it's happening in a new project as well. Also, try resetting the After Effects preferences to make the settings default and check if it brings any change: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-p/10634342?page=1

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with masks not exporting correctly

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

  

Hi,

I'm having an issue were my masks aren't exporting accurately. When I preview the video in AE it's perfectly fine and accurate, but when I export it using adobe media encoder the mask seems to lag behind.

I'm having the same issue when I use tracking, it lags behind when I export it.

I attatched some pictures to explain it better.

Thanks!

2.png1.png

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that the Mask is not as accurate in export as it is inside After Effects. Am I correct? 

Please check if it's happening in a new project as well. Also, try resetting the After Effects preferences to make the settings default and check if it brings any change: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-p/10634342?page=1

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please check if it's happening in a new project as well. Also, try resetting the After Effects preferences to make the settings default and check if it brings any change: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
AkselR1 LATEST
New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nishu!

I reset the preferences for After Effects, and dragged the older composition into a new project and it exported perfectly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines