• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues rendering RGB + Alpha rendered Clips from Blender in my AEP

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am having a constant issue with clips I have already rendered from 3D software Blender. These clips are rendered as RGBA clips from the software and so have a transparent background. When I put these clips into AE, however, I will sometimes get a few dodgy frames where there will be small black boxes going in diagonal lines down the Preview Display (this is only for a 1 or 2 clips of 7 or 8).

This is resulting in failed renders when I export. I have tried exporting from both AE and AME yet both fail everytime without I try. It has happened to about 3 projects with similar clips, yet worked with others?

Has anyone else experienced this?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not offered any useful info like actual format(s) used, bit depths, dimensions, storage locations and so on not to speak of basic things like system info, version info for AE and Blender and so on. And apparently since render outputs in Blender can be manipulated via the compositing tree and/ or you can construct custom materials and shaders even that might be relevant. For all we know this could be entirely a blender thing with some buckets/ tiles simply not producing correct Alpha. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the format of the rendered files? Are you following any industry standard workflows for frame size, frame rate, and compression? Are you following any tutorials and if so which ones?

Without details is suspect that you are cooking with a recipe created by an enthuisast that does not follow standard workflows and the first suspected ingredient is the format of the rendered files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines