Highlighted

Issues to view my c4d file in After effect

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've basically created a type animation: in C4D I've created a rectangle shape and extrude it. Then I've applied on the extrusion a type texture I've created. so basically in C4d I don't see the recangle anymore but the type animating on top as I want. When i open this in AE, the software show me just the extruded rectangle ( the one that shouldn't be visible) and not the type animation that I want... even if I ad "stadard Final" as view option

Topics

Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues to view my c4d file in After effect

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've basically created a type animation: in C4D I've created a rectangle shape and extrude it. Then I've applied on the extrusion a type texture I've created. so basically in C4d I don't see the recangle anymore but the type animating on top as I want. When i open this in AE, the software show me just the extruded rectangle ( the one that shouldn't be visible) and not the type animation that I want... even if I ad "stadard Final" as view option

Topics

Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are going to have to use the toolbar at the top of the form to embed the images. Linking does not work. Visibility depends on the settings inside C4D. Without details it is pretty hard to figure out what you have done wrong. There are some excellent tutorials right on the welcome screen that may help. C4D is not very intuitive, especially if you have never used a 3D app before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines