issues with after effects incompatibility with Nvidia geforce driver

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have windows 10 64 bit. My after affects is having an issue with the System Compatability Report. It says it can't support my video driver NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M. 

As recommended by adobe- then I tried to upgrade to NVIDIA Studio Driver 430.86. And it seems that my system does not support this install at all.

Please help I don't know what to do!

Thank you,

C

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

issues with after effects incompatibility with Nvidia geforce driver

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have windows 10 64 bit. My after affects is having an issue with the System Compatability Report. It says it can't support my video driver NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M. 

As recommended by adobe- then I tried to upgrade to NVIDIA Studio Driver 430.86. And it seems that my system does not support this install at all.

Please help I don't know what to do!

Thank you,

C

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C,

Thanks for reaching out.

I tried to find the driver for your GPU and it looks like there is no Studio Driver available. Did you try the latest Game-Ready Driver?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0