• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard Shortcut for Moving Up and Down Layer Properties?

Contributor ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if this is possible.  I know that I can use Cmd+Up/Down to move my selection between layers.  Is there a way to have the selection move up and down between layer properties? 

Thanks in advance!

Calvin

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

No, there is no shortcut for this function. You can access to some properties using shortcuts (P for Position, R for Rotation, E for Effects, M for Masks, and some other) or you can use the quick searh over your timeline to access for a specific parameter if you know its name.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no shortcut for this function. You can access to some properties using shortcuts (P for Position, R for Rotation, E for Effects, M for Masks, and some other) or you can use the quick searh over your timeline to access for a specific parameter if you know its name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, those are part of my current workflow.  I was hoping for something to step through shape layer properties.  Oh well, After Effects already does such an amazing amount of stuff...can't expect it to do everything.  Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines