Highlighted

Keyframe Spatial Interpolation greyed out

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know this question has been answered before but none of the answers were valid with my issue.. The spatial interpolation is greyed out which leaves my video moving in between the identical keyframes. I've attached a screenshot of the layer, maybe you know what's the issue?

Thanks a lot,

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 11.44.37.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-11 at 11.44.42.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You have different types of properties selected and AE will only offer options that apply to all of them. The position keys must be selected separately for the spatial options to become available.

Mylenium

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyframe Spatial Interpolation greyed out

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know this question has been answered before but none of the answers were valid with my issue.. The spatial interpolation is greyed out which leaves my video moving in between the identical keyframes. I've attached a screenshot of the layer, maybe you know what's the issue?

Thanks a lot,

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 11.44.37.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-11 at 11.44.42.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You have different types of properties selected and AE will only offer options that apply to all of them. The position keys must be selected separately for the spatial options to become available.

Mylenium

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jurrga LATEST
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines