Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes doesn't unavailable.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am currently working on a project and I tried to use keyframes, which won't work. I'm using After Effects v.17.
Problem started to happen a few days ago. 

Sometimes I can slide the layer's keyframe right or left but sometimes I can't. The keyframe is locking after once it happens and imbalance begins. After that some options' keyframes (scaling, rotating etc..) can sliding but sometimes doesn't sliding. After start the imbalace also I cannot right click other features.
Sometimes the software is crashing when try to find a solution by itself...
Btw, the layer is not locked and please find the .gif file for see to the problem.

Thanks

ae.gif

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system info, details about your project, where the keyframes are applied and so on nobody can tell you much. The usual first steps apply: Flush the caches, trash the prefs, reinstall AE with a clean slate.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for replaying,  I've thought the re-install but it is so long time for me..I'm looking much more easy and fast solution. I'll do if I cannot find...
What kind inform do you need about the project?
Thanks!
Actual system info is this:
Untitled-300.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, plug and play with another mouse. Perhaps the mouse buttons have the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for response but the mouse doesn't have any problem, I mean it's working good with other softwares 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give the mouse option a try.

A worn out micro switch will work most of the time but randomly fail. This also changes, if you press the mouse buttons really hard or just give if a soft click.

Ask yourself in what other applications the mouse works fine, how long you are using them and what you are doing there, aka how hard you are pressing the mouse buttons.

Can you move icons on the desktop 20 times in a row without any issues? Can you move them if you press the mouse very, very soft? That's how I test.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I started another new work which different from this and interesting, it is not happened again on new asset. I don't' know maybe I'm locking the keyframes with a key combination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines