Highlighted

keyframes

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had such a problem in Adobe After effects 2019 that keyframes became not keys but numbers tell me what to do to get everything back

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jose Panadero | Adobe Community Professional

Click over the three lines (timeline options) on the Timeline panel tab, and select Use Keyframes Icons instead indices. Check the attached image.

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-08 a las 0.15.45.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keyframes

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had such a problem in Adobe After effects 2019 that keyframes became not keys but numbers tell me what to do to get everything back

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jose Panadero | Adobe Community Professional

Click over the three lines (timeline options) on the Timeline panel tab, and select Use Keyframes Icons instead indices. Check the attached image.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for all your help , I am very grateful to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0