Highlighted

keylight Crash ( keylight cleaner advanced spill suppressor ) After Effect

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys Sorry to Bother , Every Time When I add keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor to the file the after Effect Crashes or sometimes it wouldn't until after adding keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor when I choose the screen Color it would Crash I would be really glad anyone would help me because I can't work on the Green or any other Background screen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keylight Crash ( keylight cleaner advanced spill suppressor ) After Effect

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys Sorry to Bother , Every Time When I add keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor to the file the after Effect Crashes or sometimes it wouldn't until after adding keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor when I choose the screen Color it would Crash I would be really glad anyone would help me because I can't work on the Green or any other Background screen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the After Effects forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0