Highlighted

keylight Crash { keylight cleaner advanced spill suppressor } After Effect

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys Sorry to Bother .

Every Time When I add keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor to the file the after Effect Crashes or sometimes it wouldn't until after adding keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor when I choose the screen Color it would Crash I would be really glad anyone would help me because I can't work on the Green or any other Background screen

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keylight Crash { keylight cleaner advanced spill suppressor } After Effect

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys Sorry to Bother .

Every Time When I add keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor to the file the after Effect Crashes or sometimes it wouldn't until after adding keylight + cleaner + advanced spill suppressor when I choose the screen Color it would Crash I would be really glad anyone would help me because I can't work on the Green or any other Background screen

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi micheal5E73,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

• What kind of computer and OS do you have?
  • Can you provide a crash log so that we can investigate what's going on exactly?

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0