Highlighted

knowledge

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just wanted to know how after effects is helpfull, i meant can i get a job with it, freelancing maybe or anything, i just wanted to know what should i do after learning it

i just hope whome ever see my question understand what i want to say.

additional question: i want to know hot to convert the project into mp4 or to be a regular video.

sorry if i wasnt clear but i need your help

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Expressions, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

knowledge

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just wanted to know how after effects is helpfull, i meant can i get a job with it, freelancing maybe or anything, i just wanted to know what should i do after learning it

i just hope whome ever see my question understand what i want to say.

additional question: i want to know hot to convert the project into mp4 or to be a regular video.

sorry if i wasnt clear but i need your help

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Expressions, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While these days there's certainly lots of motion content from conventional advertising to developing mobile apps, it's pretty unglorious. Because everybody & their mum tries to do it, there's only so much money you can make. There's always the next guy who will do it cheaper. And to even get good jobs, you have to specialize and know a thousand different tools and workflows, not just AE. The rest will depend on very specific circumstances. On that note: Reading the online help on the basics like "Rendering and Exporting" might be a good way to start your eductation....

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sorry if i bother you

but can you give me steps or hints

i mean after i take adobe course fo AE what should i do next and is there websites or something to work for

i mean what is the field of work

sorry if my questions is stupid

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects is a compositing, visual effects, and motion graphics app that is used to create a shot or short sequence and render it as video. It is NOT a video editing app and should not be used to edit movies. The learning curve is steep. There are many many people in the workforce that are proficient with After Effects and proficiency does not guarantee work or profitability. 

Basically any visual effect or motion graphic that you have ever seen in a movie or a TV commercial can be recreated using After Effects in conjunction with other programs and 3rd party plug-ins and scripts. 

Creativity and productivity are what make money. Just knowing how to animate some text or replace the screen on a TV in a shot is not worth very much. Getting the work done on time, under budget, and making your composites and visual effects seem like they are part of the shot, or effectively telling a story using animation is going to be a valuable talent. 

If you want to learn After Effects you should start with the User Guide and get a solid handle on efficient workflow techniques. Just following recipes presented as tutorials by enthusiasts on YouTube is not a very effective way to learn. When you get the basics down, start dissecting shots that impress you and animations that are effective and try and figure out why they work and how they are done. Study composition, art history, film history, color theory, and everything you can get your hands on that will teach you how the real masters did their work and you have a chance at a rewarding career. Just learn the UI and how to get some text to slide across the screen and you'll probably make more money waiting tables. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 1