• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest after effects and media composer

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what a mess… I would say the latest upgrade of the Adobe suite… Is a complete... what were they thinking? Every upgrade seems to get worse and worse. Just upgraded after effects and media composer and the dynamic link between the two no longer works. I had to roll back not only media composer, but also after effects. How does this stuff keep happening?

this is not some little bug… This is major. Maybe they need some new coding programmers. Bring in some fresh blood. Even The new Premier Pro does not work really well. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes performance on premiere pro has got worse and worse and i'm on a very powerful machine. After effects is now a joke.

Can you check my latest post (just now) and tell me if you're having the same problem in AE? Sorry, but can't seem to get anyone to view this issue! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this is the only post that I'm seeing of yours.

i'm actually having no problems with after effects. Even the latest version works fine. I did have to roll back because it wouldn't talk to media encoder. And I need to be able to do that. But I've literally never had a problem with  after affects. But if you want to tell me what your problem is I can tell you if I've had any issues like that.

but I also agree that Premier Pro has gotten worse with each iteration. They keep throwing stuff in there that nobody needs and are not attending to the small important issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines