• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link a point to a shape or Path ? Lier un point de tracé à une forme ?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'essaies d'optimiser un schéma de vulgarisation scientifique pour pouvoir l'animer de façon assez rapide le but étant de lier des point d'un tracé sur un autre. un screen sera plus parlant : 

Schéma animéSchéma animé

En fait ce schéma représente la lumière entrant dans une bulle et que lorsque l'épaisseur de la bulle augmente la couleur perçu change. Mon but étant d'optimiser cela pour l'animation.

Existe-t-il un moyen de faire en sorte que le gros rayon blanc qui traverse les deux cercles soit en quelques sorte lié a chacun des cercle mais par ses points. Ce train blanc (le plus épais) est composé de 3 point et j'aurais aimé fixé chaque point (d'intersection) sur le cercle pour pouvoir bouger les cercle et que ce trait et ses intersections suivent le cerlce.

J'ai testé plusieurs script Java que j'ai essayé de faire moi même mais impossible de trouver la solution sur internet.

Quelqu'un aurait une idée ? Ou d'une solution.

Merci d'avance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH : 

"

Hello,

I try to optimize a popular science scheme to be able to animate it fairly quickly, I want to link point of my path to another shape. A screen will be more meaningful:

Schéma animéSchéma animé

In fact this diagram represents the light entering a bubble and that when the thickness of the bubble increases we perceive a color change. My goal is to optimize this for the animation.

Is there a way to ensure that the large white ray that crosses the two circles is somehow linked to each of the circles but by its points. This white ray (the thickest) is composed of 3 points and I would have liked to link/fix each point (intersection) to the circle to be able to move the circles and that will drag the point with oit, this line and its intersections controlled by the circle.

I tested several Java scripts that I tried to do myself but could not find the solution on the internet.

Anyone have an idea or a solution ?

Thank you in advance."

TOPICS
Expressions , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Effects --> Generate --> Beam

Everything else is just a matter of dialling things like center point and radii of the circles into a position formula using good old sinus/ cosinus and referencing the effects controls of the multiple Beam effects. Easy as Pi(e). Could even be rigged in such a way that it automatically corrects the refractive angle based on the thickness and modifying the refractive index, if so desired.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your answer I'm gonna explore this solution 🙂 thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can connect invididual points of a shape path to null layers via expressions and then parent these nulls to the circles.

I describe such a workflow in detail in this section of my free Motion Graphics eBook.

https://mamoworld.com/motion-graphics-ebook/content48.html

In this section I descibe how to create a line graph based on spreadsheet data. But you can use the same technique to connect any line vertices to anything else in your project.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Ok it seems easy I'm gonna try this to, thanks a lot 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines