• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify Tool Broken

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Applied Liquify effect to Adjustment Layer above footage I am liquifying. I am selecting the specific tools and using the brush to apply the effect but there is no result. My brush values (including pressure) and distortion percentage are all at the proper values, but the effect is just not being applied.

The effect WAS working but now it has stopped completely. I restarted AE and reapplied the effect multiple times.

Not sure what to do. I have hard deadline by the end of the week.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you actually tried pre-composing the whole shebang and applying the liquify on top rather than using an adjustment layer? Distortion effects are hyper-sensitive to odd combinations of layer switches and other effects and only "flattening" the whole comp may give the desired result. For everything else a screenshot of the timeline might possibly clarify a lot of things.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines