• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

liquify tool not working

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've precomposed my clips a number of times, and have tried to apply the liquify tool to a transition. It has worked for me on other precomposed clips up until now, and i am not sure what i am doing wrong.

I have chosen my warp tool options, and prepared by clip for a transition, and i want to use the pucker tool option. But whenever i click on pucker tool, and drag the mouse over to my clip, nothing happens, not even the circle comes up to indicate where the tool is. 

I have attempted this tool straight onto a clip and also on an adjustment layer, but nothing happens. I have also tried using the tool on a layer, but it makes no difference.

I'm confused by what is going on because this has never happened before and has worked on every other clip in the timeline up until now.

What can i do?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact info on your project, your system and ultimately screenshots nobody can tell you anything. Sorry, but you're describing an invisible elephant and that's not useful in any way. You need to be more specific and provide some actual info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mylenium,

I've attatched a screen recording of me setting up the clip and attempting to use the tool. But as you can see, nothing happens at all. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1atW4yRwBwcRydaD3tadtTRWH2NaMbByX/view?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines