• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Literally cant even download after effects but ive been using premiere for months no problem

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been using premiere pro for a few months now, and I just wanted to add after effects to my subscriptions. When I try to subrice to after effects in the creative cloud, it just gives me an exlamation point and says not compatible. When I click on the "not compatible" link it tells me I need to update to the latest version of windows 10. I've checked my windows pdates in the settings menu and it says my system is up to date, I tried manually installing the latest version from the microsoft website, and it still said I was up to date. I know they just released an update on august 05, 2020 so maybe that has something to do with it. I'd love any help I just want after effects :'(

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without exact full system info and the exact error codes we can't really tell you why it may behave this way. You could of course be radical and remove CC entirely, then reinstall from scratch, but that might be even more trouble whe nyou can't even reinstall Premiere then...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines