Highlighted

logged one error- warning... could not be found

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27370C43-FA4E-4311-BDB8-BE6068A6CFF2.jpeg

hello i'm super desperate, i'm trying to render my edit but after 18 seconds it stops and shows this error. could anyone help me please? thanks in advance,  

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

logged one error- warning... could not be found

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27370C43-FA4E-4311-BDB8-BE6068A6CFF2.jpeg

hello i'm super desperate, i'm trying to render my edit but after 18 seconds it stops and shows this error. could anyone help me please? thanks in advance,  

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cause seems to be related to disk cache. Would you try to clear the disk cache?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off the cache usage in the render settings to enforce every frame being rendered from scratch without AE checking the cache first.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0