Highlighted

Lumetri Color Panel option missing in the Window Drop down Menu Bar

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just installed AE CC 2019 (16.1.3) on my new box running Windows 10 (version 1909).

When I click on the Color Workspace, The  'Lumetri Scopes Panel' shows up but 'Lumetri Color Panel' does not.  

I went to the Window drop down in the menu bar and 'Lumetri Color Panel' is not in the list so I cannot add it manually.  (see image)

What is going on here? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lumetri Color Panel option missing in the Window Drop down Menu Bar

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just installed AE CC 2019 (16.1.3) on my new box running Windows 10 (version 1909).

When I click on the Color Workspace, The  'Lumetri Scopes Panel' shows up but 'Lumetri Color Panel' does not.  

I went to the Window drop down in the menu bar and 'Lumetri Color Panel' is not in the list so I cannot add it manually.  (see image)

What is going on here? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Face Palm.... Ignore my question....AE doesn't have a Lumetri Color Panel option like Premiere does.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0