Highlighted

Mac, PC or both?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working on Mac, PC, or both? Which one do you like best or do you like both? Please list your favorite things.

Topics

User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mac, PC or both?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working on Mac, PC, or both? Which one do you like best or do you like both? Please list your favorite things.

Topics

User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked for 10 years on a Mac before switching back to Windows two years ago. macOS isn't suited for GPU rendering with 3D applications like Cinema 4D, and while that is very slowly changing now, Apple hasn't shown much comittment to that sector of pros. Their machines are great for Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve, but I have 2xGTX 1080Tis that I can use with Redshift in Cinema 4D and I'm quite happy with that.

There are a lot of things I like about macOS, but Windows is a perfectly capable platform, and it even does many things better than macOS. Neither have any impact on the performance of After Effects, so it doesn't really matter which one you use.

[Please use the "Reply" button under the FIRST POST to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines