Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends. I am sorry for my English

MacBook Pro 16inç (2019)
16 GB RAM Amd radeon

5500M 8GB 1 TB SSD

9th generation i9

On my device, when I want to turn on the after effect, the screen goes completely black and comes back and the after effect is opened. A few key combinations fix this problem, but it can happen again. On the ram preview, on the other hand, the image and sound play slow. Is this macbook insufficient for after effect? I have the right to refund yet. i will refund if i can't solve it. Thank you for your answers.

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

macbook pro (2019) 16inch, after effect opening problem

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends. I am sorry for my English

MacBook Pro 16inç (2019)
16 GB RAM Amd radeon

5500M 8GB 1 TB SSD

9th generation i9

On my device, when I want to turn on the after effect, the screen goes completely black and comes back and the after effect is opened. A few key combinations fix this problem, but it can happen again. On the ram preview, on the other hand, the image and sound play slow. Is this macbook insufficient for after effect? I have the right to refund yet. i will refund if i can't solve it. Thank you for your answers.

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cansu0D45,

Thanks for reaching out.

The first issue that you mentioned about the screen going black could be happening because of the macOS feature that switches the GPU. You can check that by turning off the Automatic graphics switching. Here's how: https://osxdaily.com/2017/01/08/disable-gpu-switching-macbook-pro/

For your other question, After Effects works differently than a video editing application like Premiere Pro. Please check out the following article for information on why After Effects doesn't preview in real-time: https://community.adobe.com/t5/After-Effects/FAQ-Why-doesn-t-After-Effects-preview-in-real-time-like...

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0