Exit

Macbook pro 2020 * After Effects

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all.

I have quick question. 

I am planning to switch to macbook pro from windows.

My concern is a romer that says AE on mac is slow for some issue.

Is that true? 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of my AE work is on a Mac. If you don't go cheap on ram and graphics, the Mac is a very solid and dependable system. If you skimp on things, you are going to have both speed and reliability problems as your projects get more complex. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It really depends more on your needs and of course the size of your pocket. If you do not have the money to configure a Mac with good tech specs, it is better to go for a Windows because with half of what it would cost a Mac you could get a very good one with Windows. But if you have the possibility of buying a good Mac, do it, as Rick says, don't skimp, maybe even in certain processes it can be minimally slower than a Windows with the same specs but it is very reliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines