• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making the lenght composition match one of the clips

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am really new to AE. I am manually changing the lenght of the composition, but I would like to know if there is a way to match the lenght to the clip I am importing. I am not trying to make a composition from a clip, I know that will give me the desired result. I am already having compositions and I am importing in each of them a new clip. I am manually changing the composition lenght to the clip by checking the clip lenght, but Its a bit tedious to do it for each of them. Is there any shortcut or workaround to pick a clip within my composition and make that composition magically extend till the end of the clip?

Regards

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the work area, then use Composition --> Trim to Work Area.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

move the timeline to the end of the clip then press ( N ) to set the work area to the end, then right click on the workarea and select Trim comp to work area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines