• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask from current layer showing up on next layer

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help. I cant figure out why my mask from the current layer is still showing up for one frame after the play head is on the next layer. and I can't edit it.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about comp settings, framerates, cache and so on we can't really tell you much. This could be one of those 0.001 seconds things where comp framerate and footage don't align correctly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are the end of the layer so will not be ale to see the mask, you can only see the mask when you have the playhead over a frame on the layer where the mask exists. If the playhead is at the out point of the layer, it is not on a frame so you cannot see the mask.

If you need to continue editing the mask you could switch on Time Remapping which will allow you to extend the layer to the duration of the other layer so you can contiue masking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines