Highlighted

Mask keeps bouncing around after rendering

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, every please iv been having problems. I am currently using after effects 2018 and anytime a mask out something or rotoscope something and preview it in After Effects the mask follows the path perfectly but after rendering it seems to be bouncing around and it looks trash.please someone help.  I am using Toshiba laptop with specs shown below.

Ram: 8gig

Amd radeon 200 series

2ghz processor

Win 10 pro

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mask keeps bouncing around after rendering

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, every please iv been having problems. I am currently using after effects 2018 and anytime a mask out something or rotoscope something and preview it in After Effects the mask follows the path perfectly but after rendering it seems to be bouncing around and it looks trash.please someone help.  I am using Toshiba laptop with specs shown below.

Ram: 8gig

Amd radeon 200 series

2ghz processor

Win 10 pro

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ihola,

Sorry for your issue.

Your laptop looks underpowered for using After Effects but we'll try our best to help you out. Could you check if it's happening with all the projects or a particular one? What's the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

I'd recommend you making sure that GPU drivers are up to date.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines