Highlighted

Masking Issues

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used after effects for several years and never had this problem. Now that i've updated and am using AE 2020, I keep having this issue. I am trying to create a transition using the mask tool, but every time I create the mask on the video I have selected, it creates the mask but doesn't actually mask the footage. So the whole footage is still there and there is just an empty mask created inside the footage that doesnt do anything. extremely frustrating, please help! I provided a picture as well.

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Masking Issues

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used after effects for several years and never had this problem. Now that i've updated and am using AE 2020, I keep having this issue. I am trying to create a transition using the mask tool, but every time I create the mask on the video I have selected, it creates the mask but doesn't actually mask the footage. So the whole footage is still there and there is just an empty mask created inside the footage that doesnt do anything. extremely frustrating, please help! I provided a picture as well.

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Fronted LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the help smh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0