Highlighted

Media and disk cache

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my after effects program is really slow and lags when playing over the project I am making, I have recently been purging and cleaning my media and dsik cache bu it still lags and it is very frustrating as I have to submit something within the next day or two. 

Also when I do purge the same number to delete keeps popping up (i.e.2.3mb) as the same several times so I question whether the program is really getting rid of the cache. 

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Media and disk cache

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my after effects program is really slow and lags when playing over the project I am making, I have recently been purging and cleaning my media and dsik cache bu it still lags and it is very frustrating as I have to submit something within the next day or two. 

Also when I do purge the same number to delete keeps popping up (i.e.2.3mb) as the same several times so I question whether the program is really getting rid of the cache. 

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information, details about the cache settings, your projects and so on nobody can tell you anything. Sorry, but this is simply not useful to even guess.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0