Highlighted

media encoder export error

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eveyrtime i try to render my after effects project in adobe media encoder i keep getting an error that the exported file contains no data 

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

media encoder export error

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eveyrtime i try to render my after effects project in adobe media encoder i keep getting an error that the exported file contains no data 

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any indfo on your system, your render settings, output locations, contents of the project and so on nobody can even begin to guess. Sorry, but your post is simply not useful.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. We would need more information as Mylenium mentioned.

In the meantime, try disabling the antivirus if you are using any. Also, what happens if you drag and drop the After Effects file in Media Encoder, does it show the same results?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines