Highlighted

Media Encoder Not Responding

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to add an After Effects file to Media Encoder it does not produce a video for me. I can see that Encoder is making a rendering file and folder but then the program becomes unresponsive and does not produce a video for me. I have updated software, reinstalled and restarted my computer and this bug is still happening.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Media Encoder Not Responding

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to add an After Effects file to Media Encoder it does not produce a video for me. I can see that Encoder is making a rendering file and folder but then the program becomes unresponsive and does not produce a video for me. I have updated software, reinstalled and restarted my computer and this bug is still happening.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, render settings and so on nobody can even guess.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working from a PC, 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor (not sure if this is what you need for my computer)

Running After Effects 2020 17.1

Running Media Encoder 2020 14.2 

I'm not able to change my setting because Media Encoder becomes unresponsive once I try to add media to the encoder queue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0