• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder often won't open when exporting from After Effects

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a consistent problem with AME. Most days when I try to export an animation from AE to AME, AME doesn't open. If I open it seperatley and drag comps into AME then they just fail (comps which rendered fine before when using the usual export method so it nothing to do with what I am doing in AE).

The strange thing is it does sometimes open and render totally fine - usually when I first open everything in the morning, then later on I will go to export an animation to render and it won't open.

The only fix I have atm is to restart my mac and then AME will open from AE and render completely fine. However I have had enough of having to do this everyday as it really interrupts my work flow.

I have uninstalled and re-installed AME, that changed nothing.

I am using AE and AME 2020.

Any help would be hugely appreaciated.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are currently some known issues surrounding this. Check out this thread for some potential suggestions: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/can-t-export-through-media-encoder-after-effects-17-0-6...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines