• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder saturates my work! (After effects)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I know this has been posted multiple times, but now Media Encoder over saturates my work. It's weird because yesterday wasn't and today it is. (And it's not an update problem because today before I updated the software it was the same). Please I need help, I cant  work! I tried everyting, every solution in the web but nothing is working. Im going crazy for real. Here are some images for example.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! I found the issue, but can somebody explain this to me? I'm a newbie. So, the thing is that I made an image in photoshop in sRGB profile. I exported it to After Effects and set the color profile of AE to sRGB aswell, the problem was that when I tried to export it, colors were kinda washed out. I selected the profile color 'none' and problem solved! Now I can export in the same color range. Why???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines