• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing data in file (33: 4)

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, a few hours ago I started a project on after effects, it started to lag a bit so I took a break. I came back and it was still loading so I forced quit (I had saved the project a while ago in advance) only when I went to open it again the error 33:4 showed up, I did what most solutions said and installed the older version, but it still wouldn't work. No matter what version I try it on, the same error shows up. Any help or information would be very appreciated. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes you can import an AEP instead of opening it. Give that a try. If that does not work and other project files will open then the project is probably broken. If you have Autosave turned on you could try and recover one of those files. I never work without Autosave turned on. This is the folder from just one of my Project folders.

Screenshot_2020-07-18 00.00.57_wMe75P.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had tried to import the project as well, but it still had not worked. Although i usually have autosave on all the time, I was unable to find any autosaves from this project. I'm not quite sure what happened but I am assuming my project is broken. I am definitely going to double check autosaves are on from now on. Thank you for the information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines