Highlighted

Missing Media When Exporting in Media Encoder

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to export a 3-minute video in After Effects. It's made up of animated text in nested comps, background videos, MotionBRO transitions, and music.

First, I tried to export the Lossless AVI directly from the Render Queue but the video would come out with several errors and audio popping in and out.

When I export the H.264 file in Media Encoder, it works perfectly except for one section where I have a couple of nested comps. (A cell phone animation and nested text). It shows up as bars and tone on the preview and in the exported video. In After Effects, however, the comps are visible and there is no missing media. What is going on and how do I fix this? 

Capture.PNG

Thank you!

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Media When Exporting in Media Encoder

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to export a 3-minute video in After Effects. It's made up of animated text in nested comps, background videos, MotionBRO transitions, and music.

First, I tried to export the Lossless AVI directly from the Render Queue but the video would come out with several errors and audio popping in and out.

When I export the H.264 file in Media Encoder, it works perfectly except for one section where I have a couple of nested comps. (A cell phone animation and nested text). It shows up as bars and tone on the preview and in the exported video. In After Effects, however, the comps are visible and there is no missing media. What is going on and how do I fix this? 

Capture.PNG

Thank you!

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?