• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mocha not taking full duration

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a layer in AE. I have set a work region. Send the clip to Mocha via the plugin, it's coming up short on frames. I have no idea why. Anything?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The versions of Mocha AE that run as a plug-in should give you the entire layer length. The work area has nothing to do with it. The layers in and Out points do.

If you are seeing something different we need screenshots that show your timeline with the modified properties of the layer you are having problems with revealed and your Mocha UI. Something like this:Screenshot_2020-04-05 14.58.42_WWvtLF.pngScreenshot_2020-04-05 15.00.49_w5tdgv.png

You can check the frame numbers by Ctrl/Cmnd clicking on the Timeline's Time Display to change it to frames, then open the footage in the footage panel.

Screenshot_2020-04-05 15.07.03_fnCx1k.png

If you are still having problems, use the 5th icon from the right at the top of the reply field to send us some screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines