• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mocha Tracking data keeps storing somewhere on my c drive and filling it up.

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mocha Tracking data keeps storing somewhere on my C drive and filling it up. I have changed the storage settings in both mocha and after effects to my external drive and have resstarted the computer. But when I go to track it quickly starts filling up my C drive again. Please help, I have no idea where it is storing it on my C drive.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We honestly can't know since you haven't provided any exact info about your actual settings. Depending on how you invoke mocha, the default project path are your standard user My Documents folder or the parent folder in which the AE project is stored. Same for the caches. If you manually changed any of that, we honestly cannot know for apparent reasons.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like cache files rather than data cos data wouldn't take up a lot of space. This thread might be helpful -
https://forum.borisfx.com/t/system-disk-space/3991

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines