• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mocha tracking points going way off

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi y'all, i've been using mocha to do rotoscoping of a person not shot against a green screen. i'm running into an issue where suddenly one or several of my tracking points will go way off screen. i've never had this problem is past projects. i am a relative beginner, and yes i've gone through a bunch of tutorials but i can't find other instances of this issue. attached is a screenshot - 3 track points have jumped off screen. even if i zoom out to the maximum, i still can't see the points. basically the track is fine one frame, and then suddenly a point will jump way off screen in the next frame. i can't delete the problematic point bc it's so far away, or grab it to drag it back bc it's completely off the workspace area. the only thing that kind of fixes it temporarily is to go back to the ok frame and delete the point. 

anyone know what's happening and how to fix it?

thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, cropped screenshots are useless for diagnosing problems. We have no idea how you set up Mocha AE. Second, please embed the screenshots so they don't have to be downloaded to see.

The most common problems you will have with tracking are caused by improper settings for the task, corrupted footage, and lack of system resources. Make sure the memory allocated to other apps in your AE preferences is an even number. 2GB or 4GB works a lot better than 1 or 3. If you have enough memory allocate 8 and keep AE's memory allocation a multiple of 4GB.

Make sure the footage frame rate matches the comp frame rate or pre-compose before running Mocha. Give us more details and maybe we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines