Mogrt Export Warning

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
when I exported .mogrt template, I got this warning:

warning.PNG

Does anyone know why I got this warning? When I exported in Premiere Pro, all text layers were working just fine, so I don't know why I got it. What is the solution for this?

Thanks for all the help,

Saso

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mogrt Export Warning

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
when I exported .mogrt template, I got this warning:

warning.PNG

Does anyone know why I got this warning? When I exported in Premiere Pro, all text layers were working just fine, so I don't know why I got it. What is the solution for this?

Thanks for all the help,

Saso

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something is not set upright. We need a screenshot of the comp with all the pertinent info displayed. The modified properties of the layers involved, the Essential Graphics panel, and especially the layer you are using for the text box. There are just too many things that could go wrong to give you a specific solution. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. Few screenshots are here:

slika-1.jpg

slika-2.jpg

Strange is this, that everything is working just fine in Premiere Pro despite the warning. This waring began with cc2020 in previous version of AE was not displayed.

Saso

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The warning message relates to a new feature introduced in AE 2020 (CC17). More info here - https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/whats-new/2020.html#graphics_text_enhancement

Unfortunately, the documentation is not clear on the purpose for enabling this option. I only know that this option becomes available if you have a text layer in a comp which has been nested in a Master Comp.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. But why is the warning displayed? Sometimes it is not displayed and I can't figure out why. I also find this on adobe site under Font control section: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/creating-motion-graphics-templates.html

There is another option in this dialog - Use layer as fallback text box, when you check it on, you can select a comp/subcomp and a shape or clip layer to determine an alternate text box for editing the text in Premiere Pro Program Monitor. This is needed because so many mogrts have text rects which are unusable - either offscreen, incorrect size, or incorrect placement. Note: Font controls are unsupported as master properties of a nested composition.

Does anyone know if this warning is displayed will the user have trouble using this mogrt? 
How to prevent showing this warning? Create blank text layers with the same text off the screen as fallback text?

Thanks for the help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a strange feature that seems to have been developed to assist those that have issues developing well-designed MoGRTs that use the sourceRectAtTime method.

For now, I suggest not enabling this feature, which becomes available, as an option, when you click on the Edit Properties of a SourceText property.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was testing this warning. See the video below.

The warning is not only displayed when I use any shape layer in the comp as a fallback text box in text properties. Other text layer don't cause any problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the solution. The problem appears if the text layer holds the number. I changed the number to letter A, for example, the warning didn't display. When I changed it back to a number, the warning appears again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing this too.  First time as well.  I have a pre-comp with 5 text layers, and the warning is only coming up for four of them.  I tried changing names, and text, and whatever, and it is still coming up.  So, what is this thing, and should I care?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0