Highlighted

mogrt import into Creative Cloud library not supported

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

Mogrt type files are not supported for import intro a Creative Cloud library. A month ago this didn't work, then a week later, halleluja, it worked! This was an easy workflow for us because we worked with several people on the same project. And now... well, it's broken again!!

Does anybody know when this issue is going to be solved? Or how I can address this issue and whom I have to ask this? 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

mogrt import into Creative Cloud library not supported

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

Mogrt type files are not supported for import intro a Creative Cloud library. A month ago this didn't work, then a week later, halleluja, it worked! This was an easy workflow for us because we worked with several people on the same project. And now... well, it's broken again!!

Does anybody know when this issue is going to be solved? Or how I can address this issue and whom I have to ask this? 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

This is indeed the way to install mogrts locally, but I want it in a library, so every user we add to the library can see the last versions of the templates and can see them in that library (essential graphics) in Adobe Premiere. 

But thanks for the reply. 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not related to Annouk's question - when can we expect suppot to return?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud doesn't let us copy straight into the library by drag and drop because it requires a specific format (mogrt not supported). I installed the mogrt with Premiere Pro through the Essential Graphics window. The button to install is at bottom right. Then I right clicked the mogrt and copy to library.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0